This guide will teach you how to write a literature review from start to finish. You’ll understand what is required of you to achieve a first-class in your literature review.
What is a literature review?
- A critical, analytical account of the existing research on a particular topic
- A synthesis of the arguments of others
- Organised around ideas or arguments
- An account of a selection of writings relevant to your work
👩🏽🏫 This bundle includes:
- 📄 16 A4 pages, in PDF format
- ⏰ Task checklist
- 👩🏽🏫 6-stage guide with breakdown for each stage
- 🖊 Brainstorm map for idealisation of thoughts
- 📑 Structure layout for each paragraph of literature review
- 📁 Mind map building construction for idealisation of ideas
Use this template in THREE unique ways:
- 📩 Download onto a tablet or laptop and use an app like Notability or Evernote to digitally write straight onto the template
- 🖨 Print 1 copy of the literature review planner and insert into a paper sleeve or laminate each sheet. You now have a wipeable product, which will allow you to write straight onto the page + wipe it clean for every assignment.
- 📝 Send the template to binders to be printed & use directly
🎬 Watch the video below for a walk through video of the template
Our templates are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. We do not issue refunds for any reason, including but not limited to technical issues, dissatisfaction with the product, or changes in personal circumstances. By purchasing our templates, you agree to these terms and understand that all sales are final.
All content and materials included in our templates, such as text, graphics, logos and images, are the property of The Page Doctor Ltd. You may not reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use any of the materials or content in our templates without express written permission from our company. Any unauthorised use may result in legal action.
A complete 16-page printable literature review writing bundle