This guide will teach you how to write a research proposal from start to finish. You’ll understand what is required of you to write an excellent research proposal that will get you accepted into a research programme.
A research proposal is a document that outlines a proposed research project. The purpose of a research proposal is to convince others that the proposed research is worthwhile and feasible, and to seek funding or other resources to support the research.
👩🏽🏫 This bundle includes:
- 📄 14 A4 pages in PDF format
- 📄 A research plan Gantt Chart in MS Word format
- 👩🏽🏫 3-stage guide with clear breakdown for each stage
- ⏰ Argument map with prompts
- 🖊 Brainstorm map for idealisation of thoughts
- 📑 Structure layout for each paragraph of literature review
- 📁 Mind map building construction for idealisation of ideas
Use this template in THREE unique ways:
- 📩 Download onto a tablet or laptop and use an app like Notability or Evernote to digitally write straight onto the template
- 🖨 Print a copy of the research proposal template and write straight onto the page
- 📝 Use the template as a guide and type up the content onto a Word file
🎬 Watch the video below for a walk through video of the template
Our templates are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. We do not issue refunds for any reason, including but not limited to technical issues, dissatisfaction with the product, or changes in personal circumstances. By purchasing our templates, you agree to these terms and understand that all sales are final.
All content and materials included in our templates, such as text, graphics, logos and images, are the property of The Page Doctor Ltd. You may not reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use any of the materials or content in our templates without express written permission from our company. Any unauthorised use may result in legal action.
A step-by-step 14-page scaffolded template to write a winning research proposal