A systematic review is a comprehensive and rigorous approach to identifying, evaluating, and synthesising all available evidence on a specific research question. It involves a structured process for searching and screening the literature, assessing study quality, and summarising the findings to draw conclusions about the topic of interest.
I've poured a decade of experience writing academic literature and marking reports, to create the perfect template that guides you through the structure and content of a systematic review.
This template includes a 19-page writing guide eBook that includes the structure of each chapter, and a check-list with reminders from PRISMA. This template will save you HOURS on structuring and formatting your work.
👩🏽🏫 This bundle includes:
- 📄 Editable report template on MS Word with hyper-linked chapter titles, ready to use after download
- ⏰ PICO/PICo worksheet & search strategy template
- 👩🏽🏫 19-page eBook 'step-by-step' full guide, including exactly what to write in each chapter to aim for a 1st class
- 🖊 Useful links/websites to use for writing
- 📑 eBook with guidance and sentence-structure layout
- 📁 7-Step follow-through guide (including qualitative and qualitative research methods)
How to use this template:
- 📩 Download onto a tablet or laptop and open on MS Word to edit and write into it
- 🖨 Print the eBook and read straight from it - you now have a wipeable product, which will allow you to write straight onto the page + wipe it clean for every report
🎬 Watch the video below for a walk through video of the template
Our templates are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. We do not issue refunds for any reason, including but not limited to technical issues, dissatisfaction with the product, or changes in personal circumstances. By purchasing our templates, you agree to these terms and understand that all sales are final.
All content and materials included in our templates, such as text, graphics, logos and images, are the property of The Page Doctor Ltd. You may not reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use any of the materials or content in our templates without express written permission from our company. Any unauthorised use may result in legal action.
A completely editable MS Word systematic review template & writing guide to support the research and writing process